Because ice cream sandwiches give you a legitimate reason to have 2 cookies. Cut. Place. Eat. Repeat.
- Cookies. Big ones.
- A pint of your favourite Ben & Jerry's flavour.
- A sharp knife.
1. Place 2 cookies on the plate, bottom side facing up.
2. Turn pint on its side. We suggest flavour name up, so you don’t forget how awesome it’s going to be.
3. Hold the pint firmly, and slice. You can make it as thin or as thick as you like.
4. Put sandwich slice on cookie.
5. Place the second cookie on top.
6. Remove pint wrapper. Our teeth can rip through paper, but that doesn’t mean we should do it.